Did Romania thrive under Ceaucescu ?
Russia under Stalin or Lenin?
Did China under Mao?
Communism ranks in the same league then Fascism: All boils down to one idiot and his echelon that entitled themselves to brainwash a whole population so they can removes unwanted elements under false pretexts because: Our great leader will show us the way.
They are each others reason to exist. The oldest trick in the book. Divide and Conquer.
National socialism or social nationalism always includes physical violence. Both preach a violent revolution as the road towards them.
Not that democracy is perfect, in theory it is, but make humans responsible for a large hierarchical system and be sure that it will be infested by corruption that concentrates in the higher echelons and gradually extrudes all real assets. When those are gone debt is created until debt is no longer sustainable and the democracy confiscates your assets to pay for the debt created, through 'austerity'.
Anyway, not that it matters much, humans will do what they naturally do if unchained for all of the above. They share, congregate, exchange and transact and do that perfectly without the need for some nation state system that registers, regulates, bags and tags everyone for optimal taxation. This site is a perfect example of it an initiatives like this and other Agora's , either on the clearnet or the darknet.
1) Times are fucking good right now, add up all the terrorism we freak out over and you have a half hour during World War II.
2) The atrocities against civilians by Whites and Asians was far worse than what a few Arabs are doing now and had a lot more support from the general population.
3) Fascism requires worship of the state and that makes war inevitable.
Vendors receive funds immediately after an order has been placed.
How is that possible? Is their no escrow?
Funds remain in escrow during the whole transaction. The funds in escrow are financed by Traderoute from the commissions received on all orders.
If Traderoute would exit scam they would harm themselves.
But Tor is unsafe?
Tor is perfectly safe when used in a correct way, that goes for blackmarket site operators, vendors and users if:
You don't install the Tor Browser bundle on your computer that you use for normal things. Use Tails OS or Whonix!
Always encrypt any communication regarding orders especially if you are sending information that may identify you: Address / Private info / ...
Never ever login to anything else unrelated to your favourite Darknet site!
Never use an email address or PGP (do not upload to key servers!) that you also use for regular internet activity.
Do not resize your browser and keep all default settings!
But I have to provide an address for shipping!
Encrypt it! Use plausible deniability, never use your real name, only your real address. Be creative: Use a fake name or company name. In the event that a package is intercepted (which is really an exception, 99% of the time everything will be fine) you can deny that you ordered it... The name is incorrect. Finally, use reputable vendors that use stealth shipping. Even if it costs you a couple of dollars. Don't be cheap!
It's the sum off all opinions that will cause self regulation. No product or service causes harm on it's own. It does when an individual decides to either consume a substance or use a service that can cause harm. In fact black markets as TR reduce the harm inflicted upon the global population through e.g. 'the war on drugs" that does anything but harm reduction.
For sure it's not perfect, perfection comes through evolution and darknet markets are a recent phenomenon that will follow the same path. In my assumption we are going to see darknet markets that sell regular goods and services as a direct competition to the capitalist system in place. They are the exponent of Agorism: they deprive governments from resources.
I earn as it's a referral link:
In fact, I don't earn on this referral link, I randomly selected an invitation link that I found in a public location. Think about it: a custom, personal referral link is bad OPSEC practice. It would glue my persona here to one on TR.
But let's assume that it was a personal referral link. Then I merely provided a 'sneak peak' on an economical and sociological evolution that is inevitable and I would profit from the investigative work done, to provide it.
Using your own logic, any printed or online medium introduces anyone to 'harm'. As the foundations of the knowledge acquired to inflict harm require access to the knowledge to do so. Knowledge is never free.
The agorist society to which we are evolving through technology self regulates through various services provided by the market that tackle this fraud. And there are various: white hat hackers, grey hat hackers, the anonymous collective ... that already do. Pedophile content, hate, terror, racism, corruption is hunted and has been countered.
I'm guesstimating but maybe the overall perception on the fractional banking system is that low, that no real services sprout. So for now it would appear that the market does not see it as high priority issue.
Don't shoot the messenger :-)
First it's conflation, now I'm a promotor?
So posting a link = promotion?
Let's dismantle the internet and remove all nasty url's that point to debatable or questionable content and lock up anyone that ever used one.
As in what?
Let me once again explain, wat Agorism stands for using 95 theses:
- Free, unregulated, untaxed, and unmonitored trade is the natural right of all human beings
- In a voluntary trade, both parties receive more than they give up, otherwise neither would trade.
- Nobody gets taken advantage of through mutually voluntary trade.
- Taxation forces people to pay for things that aren't worth the cost
- Government regulation forces people to abstain from trades they would otherwise voluntarily make.
- Markets collect, organize, and distribute information more rapidly, accurately, fairly, and efficiently than any central authority could ever do, even with superior resources.
- Prices are information.
- Force distorts market information.
- Governments' only means of action is force.
- Governments operate blindly because they only see information distorted by force. The more information they gather, the less clear their vision becomes.
11. Aggression is a reaction to unpleasant or unwanted information. It's motto is "kill the messenger".
- A market is smarter than any of it's participants. A government is stupider than most of it's participants.
- Governments require markets for their survival; markets thrive in the absence of government.
- The more efficient a government is, the more dangerous it is.
15. Markets improve the material well-being of all people. Governments improve the material well-being of some people at the expense of other people.
- Markets are more powerful than governments.
- Human survival and well-being require free markets.
- Human survival and well-being require the absence of government.
- The best humanitarian aid that can be brought to impoverished people is to allow them access to the Agora, usually by removing their governments.
- Productivity is the application of intelligence to labor for creating something of value to someone.
- Labor is equivalent to value in the same way crude oil is equivalent to a vacation.
- The non-productive have always and will al
or something like that
I have been following and using some dark net services, even before the first SilkRoad. I'm a data cruncher that uses the web as my test lab, using information sources which are publicly accessible. I have a bunch data scraping tools, that basically visit all these sources and that stores the data I want. A whole bunch of data is a dataset.
Datasets are fun. Especially when combined and using existent or self invented algorithms. I'm not going to explain in detail, there are whole books on this.
So the TradeRoute. TR started as a relatively small black market that seriously expanded when Alphabay got shut down. Alphabay, as we all know has been shut down. The owner committed suicide in Thailand. Prior to the shutdown, Dutch police had already taken over Hansa Market which was where most Alphabay vendors and customers went. Hansa was a giant flytrap for anyone that did not go 100% in Opsec.
Next in line was Dream Market, although it had a substantial amount of users, the market and forum was a paradise for scammers. And it wasn't really the best user interface. The continuous rumours that it had been infiltrated by LEO did not help much either.
So TR, which had a decent UI and management of site and forums, dethroned Dream quickly. The TR admins were not exactly the best when it came to security. But they did have a bug bounty program. Somewhere in May, this year, a known blackhat, of which the name I can't disclose, did a full security audit of their stuff. That audit unearthed a bunch of exploits, that were not that critical but which needed to be fixed. Some fixes required adding certain components and reconfiguration of existing software. So the TR infrastructure needed downtime to deploy these.
For some reason they stopped at 70% or something. The things that needed downtime were never implemented because the market was growing too fast and there was literally not a second in 24 hours where they didn't have thousands of users online. When they finally took the decision to bring the market down for maintenance. Team DDOS struck the dark net. And there is no fix for that DDOS. It's a design flaw in Tor, it's shit easy to DDOS a .onion website if you know the
I know I'm ignorant about the world of Bitcoins but I know you are the right guys to enlighten me.