Takes about 16days at the start but gets faster as your rep builds, you can also speed thing up when your rep get higher by paying a slightly higher fee
In doing what we ought, we deserve no praise becuase it is our duty. - St Augustine.
joined jun 2015
topics on transaxe support
Where's my order payment?
I sent payment for an order yesterday, and the order is showing "expired". Where did the payment go?
Hi there, I had exactly the same thing happen, transaxe sorted it same day and my order went from expired to paid. The support was great, I know you feel panic at the time but don't worry they will sort it out.
Please use private messages for specific order questions and do not worry. It is impossible to lose a bitcoin payment, the blockchain forms a public proof of every payment.
Is it possible when placing an order and paying with transax to pay 70% from one wallet and the remaining 30% from anoth…
topics by transaxe support
How does it work?
As a Seller Established In A Existing Market How Should I use this?
started topic + 2 more