Unfortunately due to problems with transaxe, I can't fulfill anymore orders until I know I have payments coming through to me. It's not an ideal situation and transaxe are doing their best but not being able to reimburse my costs causes me quite a few issues on my side too. This will not be permanent, and I have high hopes for life on LB getting back to normal in the next week (I also know very little about crypto though, so don't hold me to that. Just being optimistic)
I've had some personal stuff to sort out on my end but also putting some new systems in place for business.
Getting on top of the new rules, I've sent off a few samples of hash and distillate for testing of harmful materials and also potency (it's pretty expensive and takes a couple weeks to process, hopefully get those results back soon) I will continue testing products as time goes on, and make sure the information is available for reference.
Rest of the updates will be on my page if you're interested!
Good to see you back and better than ever. MK was kind enough just before the break to kindly send me a sample using the full spectrum and I can say they were strong! So for you Biggaz that enjoy their edibles with a kick or you have a tolerance, I can already say with confidence you’ll want to try these!
Thanks Mama ❤️ I’m still looking for safe clean edibles, will you message me when your up again? The network was down when I tried you all day, then I know you had a problem with the distillate, so I’m so pleased your still here, shows your passion for this that you are willing to go through the LB regulations, it sounds like a lot of work and I’m wishing you the best and a speedy return x